HVAC SOLUTIONS SPECIALISTS FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE BUILDINGS
InnTech, a division of EMCO Corporation, is an HVAC consulting firm providing expert design, system selection and equipment supply solutions to contractor partners for project applications where a unique, innovative approach is necessary.
HVAC DESIGNS FOR PERMIT
Heat Gain/Heat Loss,
- Deep energy retrofits and major renovations
- Custom Homes
- Low load, energy efficient Multi-family homes
- EnergyStar, NetZero Ready and NetZero
Heat Gain/Heat Loss,
Air Systems Design
- VRF system design and selection: Senior homes, offices and mixed-use buldings
- Boiler room re-design/system replacement
- Dehumidification for Grow Rooms
- Indoor Air Quality: ventilation system upgrades
TURN-KEY ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Zero Carbon Building HVAC systems Design
- LEED Buildings project consulting
- Municipal & Institiutional building retrofits
- Energy Sub-Metering for condos and
commercial real estate
InnTech consults with you to target the right customers and project opportunities to create leads
InnTech determines the best design partners to complete the project and facilitate project proposal approval to secure the project.
InnTech works with the contractor and local EMCO profit centers to secure all project materials and equipment on time and on budget.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY OPTIMIZATION
Cannabis Grow Room Humidity Control
AC SYSTEM UPGRADE
Ducted RTU to Ductless VRF conversion
VRF Make-up Air Split System
GOT A PROJECT? CONTACT INN TECH FOR A QUOTE TODAY!
Our Partners: Design | Selection | Supply
INN TECH CHOOSES THE RIGHT PARTNER FOR ALL YOUR PROJECT NEEDS TO ENSURE SUCCESS.
What Our Partners Say
Tosot Bathica wants to say thank you to InnTech for connecting the Tosot brand to NRCan through the LEEP forums. As a vendor of high efficiency heat pumps focused on de-carbonizing buildings, it is important for us to partner up with distributors that can deliver HVAC design and project management services for applications requiring special technologies. We believe that InnTech allowed Tosot to gain a foothold in the Ontario market.